It’s important to know that you are not alone. Even if you are unable to leave your home at the moment, you can still access support.
Follow this link to Safe Lives website for information and helplines.
For information regarding Economic Abuse and the COVID-19 outbreak please follow this link.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 999and ask for the police. If it’s not safe to talk alert them by pressing 55.
If you are not in immediate danger, the following helplines are advised:
- Local support: Tower Hamlets Victim Support 020 7364 7957 /2448
- England: Freephone 24 hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Support is available from national Women’s Aid’s online chat service, open from 10am-12pm Monday-Friday.
- Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327
- Respect helpline: 0808 802 4040 (for anyone worried that they may be harming someone
Also see: VAWG Services around Covid 19 FINAL 2020